Scubapro Nova Scotia Men's 7.5mm Semi-Drysuit, Small
Scubapro Nova Scotia Men's 7.5mm Semi-Drysuit, Small by Scubapro at Water Smith Kayaking. MPN: P.63.696.200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: Offering the warmth of a drysuit and the flexibility of a wetsuit, this newly redesigned semi-dry is just the ticket for cold or temperate water diving. A snug-fitting, flexible dive suit with good thermal properties and minimal water intrusion, the new NovaScotia semi-dry is the perfect solution for staying very warm and relatively dry while virtually eliminating hydrodrag, radically improving a diver's ability to move easily through the water. With its new 7.5/6.5mm th
Product Description & Reviews
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: Offering the warmth of a drysuit and the flexibility of a wetsuit, this newly redesigned semi-dry is just the ticket for cold or temperate water diving. A snug-fitting, flexible dive suit with good thermal properties and minimal water intrusion, the new NovaScotia semi-dry is the perfect solution for staying very warm and relatively dry while virtually eliminating hydrodrag, radically improving a diver's ability to move easily through the water. With its new 7.5/6.5mm thickness, easy-zip YKK Aquaseal Vislon dry zipper, improved plush lining to increase warmth and stretch, and a long list of convenience features, the NovaScotia is the diver's answer to a comfortable, affordable semi-dry suit. Positioned between a traditional wetsuit and a neoprene drysuit, the NovaScotia delivers the best of both worlds in cold water, temperate water, and multi-dive thermal protection.
Features & Highlights
- New 7.5mm suit is made of 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation for better health, and it is assembled using eco-friendly solvent-free Aqua glue. CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 45ºF (7ºC ) to 54ºF (12ºC).
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels to ensure maximum flexibility. Blind-stitched seams block water entry. Internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections protect seams, extending the suit's working life.
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon dry main zipper with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry. New plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas increases warmth and stretch.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use. Fold-under neck seal is ultra-comfortable and keeps water seepage to a minimum.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments. houlders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a stylish look.
Have questions about this item (P.63.696.200), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Scubapro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Gul Code Zero Stretch U-Zip Drysuit The Code Zero Stretch U-Zip Drysuit combines durability and comfort along with the essentials; being waterproof and windproof designed using GCX4 EVO WITH 2/2 mechanical stretch. Its contoured body panels reduce s...
mpn: 611702, ean: 0053242240246,
The MK2 is the core of the Glacier series undergarments. Extremely versatile, these garments can be layered up or down to match the widest range of diving conditions. Stylish and feature rich, the MK2 jacket coverts to a vest to be worn as added ther...
mpn: Armfer, ean: 0755393021995,
☆☆Armfre Women's Two Piece Outfit☆☆ Armfrewas founded in 1996 in Shenzhen, China.After 10 years development, we have grown as a stable manufacture company which owned 1000 employees. Armfre offer great flexible services including style rese...
The second generation of the Atom suit now with YKK AquaSeal entry and relief zips. A simpler‚ tougher whitewater suit – optimising the number of seams and positioning them to minimise wear. Heavy duty double taped socks and UK made latex gaskets...