Tuga Girls Shorty 1.5mm Neoprene/Spandex Wetsuit (UPF 50+), Fuchsia, 5 yrs
Free Shipping Included! Tuga Girls Shorty 1.5mm Neoprene/Spandex Wetsuit (UPF 50+), Fuchsia, 5 yrs by Tuga Sunwear at Water Smith Kayaking. MPN: 09-2036-05. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TUGA GIRLS WETSUITSKeep your little ones and kids warm with our Tuga warm thermal sun suits. These girl's wet suit swimsuits feature 1.5 mm neoprene on the main body for warmth while the 80% Nylon/20% Spandex sleeves/collar allow for free arm movement and flexibility. Front zippers made of durable plastic and make for easy on and off and a zipper flap underneath the zipper to keep the zipper away from their delicate skin. Tuga signature print or solid sleeves. Great for swimming lessons and for
Product Description & Reviews
TUGA GIRLS WETSUITSKeep your little ones and kids warm with our Tuga warm thermal sun suits. These girl's wet suit swimsuits feature 1.5 mm neoprene on the main body for warmth while the 80% Nylon/20% Spandex sleeves/collar allow for free arm movement and flexibility. Front zippers made of durable plastic and make for easy on and off and a zipper flap underneath the zipper to keep the zipper away from their delicate skin. Tuga signature print or solid sleeves. Great for swimming lessons and for swimming during cold weather at the beach or pool. The perfect suit to keep them from shivering!THE TUGA DIFFERENCETuga Sunwear is functional and fashionable UV protection apparel and accessories. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, both through the knitting and dying process, to meet the 50+ UPF standards of blocking 98% of UV rays (both UVA and UVB) while still being free of chemical sunscreens and great for sensitive skin. Our products are Skin Safe and Reef Safe!Now, Go Play, We've Got You Covered! 100% product guarantee. No questions asked.UPF vs SPFPretty much the same thing. UPF is a rating for clothing and indicates the level of sun protection. The higher the better! UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV rays. It is also critical that the protection you choose blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Tuga Sunwear does and our fabrics are free of sunscreen chemicals!SIZINGUse age, weight and height as a starting point for children, but please use actual product measurements for best fit. Please check our Tuga Sunwear size charts to ensure the best fit. Due to lighting, the color of some garments may appear darker/lighter in real person.
Features & Highlights
- Kids one (1) piece spring wet suit provides core body warmth with 1.5mm neoprene and is perfect for cold weather, swim lessons, indoor pools, athletic water sports. Great for infants, toddlers, and big kids up to size 14. SIZING: Please see size chart to left, last image in product photo sequence.
- EXCELLENT SUN PROTECTION: Our children's swimwear fabrics are rated UPF 50+ and provide maximum UV sun protection by blocking 98% of UVA + UVB sun rays, wet or dry; similar rating as SPF for sunscreens. Covered areas don't need sunscreen.
- SKIN SAFE. REEF SAFE: Tuga bathing suits are made from fabrics that are free of sunscreen chemicals, great for sensitive skin as well as the environment. Did you know that most sunscreens contain chemicals that kill coral reefs? By wearing Tuga swimwear and reef-safe sunscreen on exposed areas, you're helping to reduce your sunscreen footprint. We make skin safe and reef safe products!
- PRODUCT FEATURES: Short sleeves, easy on/off durable front zipper with zipper flap to protect delicate skin, spandex sleeves provide flexibility and free arm movement
- QUALITY + COMFORT: Swimsuit with flat lock stitching for extra durability, 4-way stretch and quick drying fabrics for ultimate comfort for swimming at the beach, pool, and pretty much anywhere.
9.5 x 1 x 12.25 inches
6.1 x 1.7 x 6.6 inches
Have questions about this item (09-2036-05), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tuga Sunwear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 5064IS-L43-M, ean: 0191015075463,
Through an exclusive partnership with iSnorkel, O'Neill introduces the new front zipper version of the Reactor 2 Spring wetsuit. Designed for comfort, this wetsuit gives you a full dose of performance technology with a hard-to-find front zipper confi...
mpn: ZCCO-201, ean: 0745695274281,
ZCCO Product Detail: Premium 3mm neoprene shorty wetsuits for men Package includes: 1*ZCCO neoprene shorty wetsuit Material: CR Neoprene,nylon,spandex Thickness: 3MM About SIZE:※【Reference weight is the first factor, followed by height, select th...
mpn: A630MF-44-6XLT, ean: 0749819585635,
By special arrangement, iSnorkel.com now carries wetsuits for men who don't fit into the standard wetsuit sizing. Newly available, we now offer the Front Zipper version for easy on and off! Henderson's Thermoprene compression-resistant neoprene deliv...
mpn: SV-STK01-OR-3T, ean: 0814632024552,
Safe Play The Seavenger Cadet kids' wetsuit offers 50+ ultraviolet protection, so you know they're staying safe and having fun. Whether they're building sand castles, splashing in the pool or tubing on the river for the first time, our wetsuits are i...